Monday, March 31, 2014

Three Hounds for the Price of One & Basic Grey's Spice Market

Happy Thursday! Since I missed posting yesterday (Hump Day with the Hounds), today will be Three Hound Thursday. Enjoy.

Baxter, Bailey, & Biscuit waiting for treats.

Today I have a card to show you that I made with the leftover bits from the Basic Grey Page-of-the-Month club. The featured line is Spice Market and it's gorgeous! 


Materials Used:

Basic Grey POTM Kit March 2014 featuring Spice Market
Thyme 12 x 12
Nutmeg 12 x 12
Chipboard Stickers
Metal Shapes

Working with patterns like this is not my usual cup of tea but I enjoy trying to step out of my comfort zone and "spice" things up a bit. If you're wondering what the rest of the kit looks like, check out the POTM layouts by Jana Eubank. They are titled "Remember When" featuring my beautiful nieces.


Love the paper folding technique here! Looks just like ribbon.






Do you like busy, patterned paper or solid or perhaps a mix of both?

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds










No comments:

Post a Comment