Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Mind's Eye-Be Silly

Happy Monday! Bailey would like to give you a gift. She picked it out herself. She is a very thoughtful Doxie mix, isn't she?


Today I'm sharing another Scrappin' in the City DT 12 x 12 layout using a bunch of MME stuff. I really love MME...everything from their Now & Then collection to Lost & Found to Chalk Studio. Today's layout features my two beautiful nieces, Kaelyn & Aisley doing what they do best...being silly! Please excuse the picture quality...had to put a filter on it due to poor lighting.



Materials Used: 


What is your favorite MME line?

Thanks for stopping by & stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds






2 comments:

  1. I also love MME, especially "On the bright side" !
    Beautiful layout, love your gold title and your feathers arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Love the feathers and touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete