Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thrifty Thursday-Tuesday Morning Treasures

Happy Thursday! Yesterday, this blogger went on a field trip to Tuesday Morning in search of thrifty treasures.  I was not disappointed.  I couldn't help but hum this non-overplayed, under-appreciated tune as I was entering the store.

I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got $20 in my pocket
I-I-I'm hunting looking for a come-up
This is f%@*in' awesome!

Let's begin with the Tim Holtz Configurations I found for $2.99!


I can't wait to begin some design brainstorming. Something for the Etsy store perhaps?

Next up are these grunge letters, again from Mr. Holtz, (by the way, did anyone think his name was Jim when he first came on the scene? No, me neither. :)) $2.99!



I found some Dear Lizzy ribbon from American Crafts...$9.99. Loving the minty color and pink combo!


Next up, some adorable charms from Martha Stewart which will make great page embellishments ($1.99 each). Also, some Everyday die-cuts from American Crafts ($1.49).


Who remembers these? The Prima milk bottles! $1.99 each!


And last, but not least, drum roll please...


A We R Memories Keeper D-ring binder for $7.99!

Lucky for me, or unlucky for my husband, (a.k.a. the Giant), JoAnn's is right next door and I had a 15% off sale and regular priced coupon queued up the phone.  They have extended their President's Day sale through Friday so I got these babies for 50% off + an extra 15%. Final cost: $7.39!


These will end up on that Configurations display somehow.

I go back and forth between purchasing new, trendy product from my favorite local scrapbook store (scrappininthecity.com) and grabbing awesome deals from the big box stores.  I noticed that JoAnn's has started to stock some brand new product, (I've got my eye on some Jillibean Soup wooden banners and Holtz's Picket Fence distress paint), so perhaps I will make my way back there on Friday--Giant, this is your official heads-up. ;)

That's it for this Thrifty Thursday's haul. To celebrate my success, I will be giving away a Prima Flowers milk bottle and a hand-picked, color coordinated mini scrap pack to one lucky reader!  Just leave a comment below and the hounds will randomly choose a winner. Winner will be announced on Friday's blog post. Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds














4 comments:

  1. What great finds, wish there was a tuesday morning by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you did good with the Configurations. I love Tuesday Morning. Lucky for me, there is one 15 minutes away. Enjoy your "stuff".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love looking at your haul. HA! - now you said it I can see how you could mistake his name for Jim from his signature. You made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete