Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fun with the Silhouette Cameo!

Happy Friday! I have finally completed the big project I've been working on for the past 4 months, and just in time too! Yesterday was the Giant's birthday and as a gift, I made him scrapbooks (a two volume set) of his 38 years. It was definitely a labor of love... 240+ pages (front & back). Here are some of my favorite cuts that I created with my Cameo. I am grateful to have had the Cameo for this project! It enabled me to create a truly personalized gift. The custom images below were all in jpg format. For images from the Silhouette Store, I included the image numbers so you can find them if desired.

1. Propeller hat from Tweedledee & Tweedledum-Alice in Wonderland


Found image on internet, traced, edited, & cut!


2. Buffalo Bills logo for card and window sticker.


Found image, traced, edited, & cut!

3. Old WWF wrestling logo.


Found, traced, edited, and cut!

4. Cruise Ship from Silhouette store.


Print and cut image #11124.


5. Motorcycle from Silhouette Store.


Image #59834

6. Little Shop of Horrors lettering


Found, traced, edited, & cut!


7. Deadly Venus Flytrap from Little Shop


Found, traced, edited, & cut!

8. Emerson College logo


Found, traced, edited, & cut!



9. Greek alphabets 1-4 from Silhouette Store.


Image #'s 6771, 6755, 6749, 6858

10. Starfish from Silhouette Store


Image # 17461


What have you created with your Cameo recently?

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds




1 comment: