Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mischievous Girl & Goodbye Hair!

Happy Saturday! Today's featured hound is Bailey. Here is a layout I did for Scrappin' in the City's DT this week.

*tag reads: Our good girl can be a naughty girl.




Materials Used:

*tube sequins from Hazel & Ruby
WP=Webster's Pages

I am loving Chic Tags' wood veneers, Wink of Stella pens, and am such a fan of Webster's Pages. Great products that make your layouts looks amazing!

In Other News:

After several weeks of careful deliberation, I decided that it was time to hack off the rat nest that was posing as my hair. I went searching for an app that would let me get a sense of how short I wanted to go. I'm not sure how useful the app was (as you can see from the photo below). The app is called Hairstyle Pro.

Doesn't she look like a pop diva?
If you liked it then you should've put a bone on it.

 I went from this:


To this:


And let me tell you, it really did feel as if 20 lbs. came off my head. A total of  7+ inches were cut (sigh of relief).

Have you ever chopped off your hair or are you thinking about it? If so, did you love it or hate it?

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds







4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I think your new haircut looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks AMAZING girl!!! super cute layout, think I need some of those veneers now :)

    ReplyDelete