Top 5 Favorite Collections
Happy Tuesday! I'm back! Please bear with me as I continue to experiment with the blog. I am still trying to recover from a weeklong stint of Piloxing, Zumba, & Yoga workouts, the first in a few years. I know arthritis is contributing to the extra long recovery time but I also know that exercise helps with flexibility immensely. It seems like a catch-22. I better learn to embrace discomfort and pain soon!
In hound-related news, I am happy to report that Handsome's staples were removed yesterday and everything has healed up nicely. Here's hoping he doesn't accidentally roll over on his brother again.
Today, I am sharing with you my top 5 most favorite paper lines so far this year. They are all gorgeous and I have had the best time using them for 8 x 8, 12 x 12 layouts as well as cards. All photos below we're taken from the links provided.
1. MY Mind's Eye-Chalk Studio 2 http://mymindseye.com/chalkstudio2.asp
2. Webster's Pages-Sprinkled with Love by Alison Kreft http://websterspages.typepad.com/webstershome/2014/01/new-allison-kreft-emellishments-sprinkled-with-love.html
3. Graphic 45-Spring http://www.g45papers.com/spring-has-sprung
4. Simple Stories-24/7 http://simplestories.typepad.com/simple_stories/24seven.html
5. Pebbles-Yours Truly http://pebblesincblog.com/2013/11/yours-truly-collection.html
Which paper line are you obsessed with at the moment?
Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!
-Gina & the Hounds