Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hump Day with the Hounds-Hello Spring

Happy Wednesday! Today's featured hound is Baxter Bear. Bax is lovin' the first signs of spring. Warmer weather means more time to find mystery smelly spots in the grass to roll around vigorously in.



Today I have a banner I made as a DT submission for Scrappin' in the City (www.scrappininthecity.com) using EP's Splendid Sunshine.





I am just loving those Lawn Fawn sequins!

Materials Used:


What is your favorite part about spring?

Thanks for stopping by & stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds









4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the triangle shape you used for your banner. I adore making banners, and am trying to make one a month, usually with my 4yo's help. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project, the little clusters of crotched hearts and sequins adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet banner! My favorite part of spring is definitely the blooms, although my allergies do not like it at all!

    ReplyDelete