Friday, February 21, 2014

TGIF-Winner Announced!

We have a winner! Congratulations to Katalina-Marie. You are the winner of the Prima milk bottle and a small scrap pack! Please contact me at scrappinhounds@outlook.com.

Today for TGIF (still structuring this blog and I'm sure I will land on something I like!) I am sharing this Graphic 45 layout from class yesterday at Scrappin' in the City. It is the Place In Time line. I tweaked a few elements but mostly followed the given design. I am loving the heart pins and doilies. I especially love the paper flowers that were "watered" by the owner's 4 year old daughter. She must be a born designer because the flowers looked so much better having been wet! This layout features the inspiration behind Gurl with the Curl Designs...Bailey Bates, the Doxie mix. Enjoy!




Stay scrappy and have a great weekend! 

-Gina & the Hounds


No comments:

Post a Comment