Sunday, February 16, 2014

Project Share Monday-the Baxman's Scrapbook

Hello and Happy Monday!

Although Valentine’s Day has come and gone, I thought I’d share with you the card that I made for the Giant. I had no preconceived design ideas.  It came out sort of funky looking but I kind of like it. The die-cuts are from K & Company and the knit heart from Bella Blvd.

image

I am very excited to pop open February’s Studio Calico kit and get scrappin’. Hopefully I will have a layout done in the next day or so to share with you as well as Graphic 45’s February layout from A Place in Time collection.

Today, I have a quick share on this very gray, windy, cold TN day. I recently completed my middle child’s scrapbook. :) I chose to do an 8x8 album and I find this size works very well for the hounds.

image

I have it proudly displayed in my living room using a dish rack (this, by the way, is a great way to add cheap wall decor to your home).

image

image

Here are a few sample pages including beloved family member Missy the Golden Retriever who left us for the Rainbow Bridge last year.

image

The posts this week will be short and sweet as I continue to work on the Scrappin’ with Hounds website…coming soon!  In the meantime, please check out my Etsy store @ www.etsy.com/shop/ScrappinWithHounds. New items coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!

-Gina & the hounds

No comments:

Post a Comment