Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hump Day with the Hounds-Baxter & Alison Kreft's Sprinkled with Love

Hello and happy Wednesday! I have switched over to Blogger from Tumblr to host my blog as of today. I like this interface so much better and maybe I will actually start to see all of your lovely comments.  I believe you can't comment on Tumblr unless you are a subscriber. I was beginning to feel very lonely!

Today's featured hound is Baxter "the Baxman" Bates. He is the resident love bug of the family.

image

I just finished playing with some of Webster's Pages Sprinkled with Love by Alison Kreft. I love the patterns, colors, and embellishments of this line. Speaking of which, I entered Scrappin' in the City's design team call with a Sprinkled with Love layout (fingers crossed).  It would be a great learning experience for me in my quest to develop my scrappin' skills. (I even included the paper line name in my layout to show my savvy retail skills). ;) Photo to come soon...
Without further ado, I present to you, You Are Loved Bax.

image

image

image
image

image

Materials Used (all Sprinkled with Love unless otherwise indicated):
12 x 12 paper (including the black love card and paper underneath love arrow transparency)
paper straws
arrow clip
stickers
12 x 12 Core'dination cardstock (mint background)
pink polka dot vellum by Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Sparkling
transparencies (heart strip and love arrow)
hot pink twine
lime green twine
light aqua blue ribbon for rosette tails
Stickles-pink

Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy!

-Gina & the hounds <3

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page. Love what you did with the twine and straws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute use of paper straws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page! I like the love element in the lower left corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I love Alison Kreft's designs! Always so pretty. I was just looking at a pack of paper straws yesterday, trying to think of what to use them for....might have to give it a go for a border too :)

    ReplyDelete