Monday, April 7, 2014

Bella Blvd. Love & Marriage

Happy Tuesday! With all of the cute designs out on the market today, it's been challenging to look back on scrapbooks I have done and not feel the urge to do them over. Case in point-my wedding scrapbook. I scrapped my wedding album 9 years ago when I didn't have as much stuff as I do today. I also didn't know as many techniques as I do now. There is so much more variety today and just plain cool stuff that didn't exist even 5 years ago.

Today I'd like to show you a 12 x 12 layout I made for Scrappin' in the City (www.scrappininthecity.com) using Bella Blvd.'s new Love & Marriage line. It's a very cute line with bright colors and lovely patterns. The stylish bride and groom in the photos are my sis & brother in-laws from their San Diego wedding in May of 2012. 





(Wedding photos courtesy of Anthony Negron Photography-http://www.fixr.com/sp.anthony-negron-photography.html)

Materials Used:


Do you have any weddings coming up that you'll be scrappin'? Will you use a whimsical paper line like Bella Blvd.'s or something more traditional? Anything you would like to re-scrap?

Thanks for stopping by & stay scrappy!

-Gina & the Hounds